Wednesday 4 March 2015

Party On A Tuesday

Well, I've left this blog to gather dust but I've been busy and.... yeah..

Warning; some fangirling.

Last night was a club event for a new place in Gangnam, or at least, somewhere that had been renovated and was re-opening and Epik High were there as guests, so of course I rounded up people to go.
Evie, Vanessa, Me, Lea and Shabz~
Got to see Shabz again for the first time being back in Korea too! And Vanessa was able to join super last-minute as well ^__^ We ended up right at the front for their half-hour set and it was just... so much fun.

Someone was videoing near-ish to me so I'm clearly there right in front of Tablo....


This actually happened?? It almost doesn't feel like it. I'm a lucky, lucky fan. During "Love, Love, Love", Mithra was in front of me and Vanessa too and was clearly surprised and happy when he saw that we were singing along~ And Tukutz did high-fives with me during "Don't Hate Me" for the clap part in the chorus which was awesome. ^^

Also, I think it's quite an achievement that I didn't get home until 5am, slept for about 2 hours but I didn't miss any classes today. I'm crashing quite badly right now (it's 9pm) but I even managed to go to immigration and get my ARC updated this afternoon too, and I was only there for about 2 hours! ;___; Luckily, I managed to get most of my homework done at that point and a girl from the class next door who I ran into in the lift in dorms turned out to be going to immigration too... so at least we could go together, which makes it so much more bearable.

I still have all of Epik High's songs replaying in my head that they did last night. Vanessa ended up filming the whole thing on her phone so I can't wait to see some parts of that video again!

There's only two weeks left until my second semester's final exams, and three weeks until the end of classes and I have to move out from halls. Not much time left!!

No comments: